Sugar Bombs® Salad with Miso Dressing
4Sugar Bombs® Salad with Miso DressingServes 4
1515 Mins 0 Mins 15 Mins
- 1 (12-ounce) (341 g) package Sugar Bombs® tomatoes, halved (about 2 1/2 cup)
- 1 Tbsp sliced green onion
- 1/2 tsp toasted sesame seeds
- 1/2 sheet toasted nori, julienned
- 2 Tbsp white miso
- 2 tsp honey
- 1/4 cup unseasoned rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- In a small bowl, whisk together miso, honey, vinegar, sesame and vegetable oil until smooth. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, gently toss together tomatoes, green onion, sesame seeds, and the prepared dressing. Place dressed tomatoes in serving dish. Garnish with nori and enjoy right away.
- Using kitchen shears to julienne the nori makes it fast and easy!
Bursting with WOW.Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Crunchy cukes.Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Tomatoes, please.Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Certified delicious.Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta KitsTake me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.