Holiday PunchServes 12-24
1010 Mins 13 Mins 23 Mins
- (2) 750mL bottles vodka
- (1) 750mL bottle triple sec
- 24 oz. cranberry juice
- 2-¼ cups lime juice
- 1 package Sugar Bombs®, stems removed
- 2 cups brown sugar
- ¼ cup sliced ginger
- 1-½ oz. bitters
To make the ginger syrup:
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine the brown sugar, sliced ginger and 3 cups of water. Bring to a simmer and stir until the sugar has dissolved. Turn off the heat and allow it to steep for 10 minutes. Strain and allow it to cool.
To make the tomato water:
- In a blender, combine the tomatoes and 1 cup of water. Process until completely blended and then strain through a fine mesh strainer. Discard the solids and reserve the water.
- In a large punch bowl, combine the ginger syrup and tomato water with the remaining ingredients. Add ice when ready to serve and garnish with fresh cranberries, Sugar Bombs® tomatoes, and lime wheels.
Bursting with WOW.Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Crunchy cukes.Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Tomatoes, please.Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Certified delicious.Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta KitsTake me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.