Sugar Bombs® Fall Squash Frittata
4Sugar Bombs® Fall Squash FrittataServes 4
1010 Mins 35 Mins 45 Mins
- 1 acorn squash
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 6 large eggs
- 1- 1/4 tsp. Kosher salt, divided
- 1/2 tsp. fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 small shallot, thinly sliced
- 1 cup Sugar Bombs® tomatoes
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Cut acorn squash in half lengthwise and scoop out seeds. Slice crosswise into ¼” thick slices. Toss the squash slices with 1 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil and ¼ tsp. Kosher salt. Bake for 12-15 minutes, until tender. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, 1 tsp. Kosher salt, and thyme. Set aside.
- Place a medium cast iron or nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add remaining 1 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil followed by the shallots. Sauté until golden brown and tender, about 8-10 minutes. Pour the egg mixture into the skillet. Cook for about 2-3 minutes, stirring often with a rubber spatula, until the bottom starts to set. Arrange the cooked acorn squash slices and Sugar Bombs® into the skillet then transfer it to the oven. Bake until golden brown and the eggs are fully set, about 10-15 minutes. Allow to cool slightly before slicing and serving.
Bursting with WOW.
Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.
Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta Kits
Take me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.