Sprinkles® Crunchy Breakfast Tacos
4-6Sprinkles® Crunchy Breakfast TacosServes 4-6
1515 Mins 15 Mins 30 Mins
- 8 hard corn taco shells
- 6 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon taco seasoning
- 2 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1 cup shredded Mexican-style cheese blend
- 1 cup frozen breakfast potatoes, cooked according to package
- 1 container Sprinkles® Tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup shredded romaine or iceberg lettuce
- Mashed avocado to serve
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Place taco shells on a baking sheet. Bake for 5 minutes then set aside.
- Get the kids involved in this step: Crack eggs into a large bowl. Add in taco seasoning and whisk until well combined.
- Preheat a large nonstick skillet over medium-low heat. Add butter. Once melted, add in egg mixture, and cook scrambled eggs, stirring constantly.
- Get the kids involved in this step: Add scrambled eggs to each taco shell. Then top each with shredded cheese and breakfast potatoes. Garnish with desired toppings: shredded lettuce, Sprinkles® Tomatoes, and mashed avocado. Serve and enjoy!
Bursting with WOW.
Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.
Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta Kits
Take me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.