Shrimp, Chickpea & Mini Kumato® Bake
4Shrimp, Chickpea & Mini Kumato® BakeServes 4
55 Mins 25 Mins 30 Mins
- 4 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1 medium sweet onion, chopped
- 2 containers Mini Kumato®, divided
- 2 Tbsp. diced Calabrian chiles, divided
- 1 14-ounce can chickpeas, drained
- 1 lb. jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Oregano leaves, for garnish
- Feta, for serving
- Crusty bread, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large sauté pan, heat the butter over medium-low heat. Once bubbling, add the onions and allow to sauté until translucent. Add in 1 container of the Mini Kumato® tomatoes and 1 Tbsp. of the chiles and continue to cook until tomatoes are soft and beginning to break down. Transfer the sauce to a blender or food processor and process until smooth. Reserve.
- Halve the remaining Mini Kumato® tomatoes. Using individual ramekins or a medium oven-safe skillet, add enough tomato sauce to fill the bottom third layer of the baking dish. Then, evenly arrange the shrimp, halved Mini Kumato® tomatoes, chickpeas, and remaining chiles in the dish(es).
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes or until the shrimp are cooked through.
- Top with oregano leaves and serve with feta and crusty bread.
Bursting with WOW.
Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.
Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta Kits
Take me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.