Shrimp & Flavor Bombs® Skewers with Buttery Cocktail Sauce
4-6Shrimp & Flavor Bombs® Skewers with Buttery Cocktail SauceServes 4-6
1010 Mins 20 Mins 30 Mins
- 5 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1 package Flavor Bombs®
- 2 Tbsp. prepared horseradish or more to taste
- 1 Tbsp. sambal oelek or preferred chili paste
- 1 lb. cooked jumbo shrimp (U16/20)
- 1 head of garlic, halved horizontally
- ½ tsp. black peppercorns
- Kosher salt
- 8-10 Manzanilla olives, for garnish
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt the butter. Reserve 10 tomatoes for garnish then halve the rest. Add the halved tomatoes to the skillet. Cook until tomatoes are softened and just beginning to burst. Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly before transferring to a blender.
- Blend the tomatoes until smooth. Transfer to a bowl and stir in the sambal oelek and horseradish and season with Kosher salt to taste. Set aside.
- To assemble the skewers, skewer the shrimp head-side first with the shrimp kept in an upside down U-shape. Skewer the tomato and then skewer through the tail side of the shrimp. The tomato should be nestled into the curve of the shrimp. To finish, skewer the olive after the tail. Repeat the process with the remaining shrimp.
- Serve the skewers with the buttery cocktail sauce and lemon wedges.
Bursting with WOW.Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Crunchy cukes.Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Tomatoes, please.Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Certified delicious.Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta KitsTake me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.