“Shakshuka” Eggs in Hell
4“Shakshuka” Eggs in HellServes 4
1515 Mins 15 Mins 30 Mins
Spicy Tomato Sauce
- 6 cups Campari® tomatoes, chopped
- 4 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 tsp hot smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp kosher salt
Eggs in Hell
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup crumbled queso fresco
- 1/2 cup cilantro, coarsely chopped
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black peppercorns
- In a medium non-stick pan over medium heat, add tomatoes. Once the tomatoes start to simmer, stir in butter, hot smoked paprika, chili powder and salt. Set aside.
*The following is best done in individual portions, so should be repeated 4 times for 4 portions.
- In a small cast iron or non-stick pan, bring 1/4 (about 1 cup) of prepared spicy tomato sauce to a low simmer. Add 2 eggs, reduce heat to low and cover with a lid. Cook for approximately 5-7 minutes or until the eggs are fully cooked and the tomatoes are simmered down. Garnish with 1/4 of the cheese and cilantro. Finish with salt and pepper to taste. Serve hot with grilled crusty bread.
Bursting with WOW.
Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.
Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta Kits
Take me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.