Seven Layer Smoked Salmon Dip
6Seven Layer Smoked Salmon DipServes 6
1010 Mins 70 Mins 80 Mins
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- ¼ cup dill fronds, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil, plus more if needed
- 1 avocado, mashed
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 pint Mini Kumato® tomatoes, chopped
- 3 mini cucumbers, chopped
- 1/4 cup capers, drained
- 12 oz. hot smoked salmon, flaked
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh chives
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine the cannellini beans, lemon juice, dill fronds and olive oil and blend until smooth. Taste and season with Kosher salt.
- Line a 6” diameter cake pan or ramekin with plastic wrap, pressing and sealing the bottoms and sides. Press the flaked salmon evenly into the bottom of the pan and repeat with the cream cheese, tomatoes, avocado, red onion and cucumbers, finishing with the creamy cannellini beans. Allow to chill for at least an hour before serving.
- When ready to serve, hold the serving plate upside down onto the pan and gently flip, tapping the top of the pan to loosen the dip.
- Top the dip with the capers and chives and serve.
Bursting with WOW.Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Crunchy cukes.Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Tomatoes, please.Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Certified delicious.Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta KitsTake me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.