Pumpkin Ravioli with Creamy Wild Wonders® and Pancetta Sauce
4Pumpkin Ravioli with Creamy Wild Wonders® and Pancetta SauceServes 4
1515 Mins 30 Mins 45 Mins
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 1 cup canned pumpkin purée
- 4-5 sage leaves, finely chopped
- ½ cup grated parmesan
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 oz. pancetta, chopped
- 1 shallot, finely diced
- 1 Tbsp. tomato paste
- 2 Tbsp. heavy cream
- 1 pint Wild Wonders® Tomatoes, halved
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. In a medium bowl, combine the pumpkin purée, sage, and parmesan. Season to taste with Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper. Lay a few wonton wrappers out at a time on a work surface. Place one teaspoon of the pumpkin filling in the center of each wrapper. Gently brush the edges of the wrapper with water then fold the wrapper over diagonally to create a triangle. Seal the edges with a fork. Repeat the process with the remaining wrappers.
- Cook the ravioli in the salted boiling water for 4 to 5 minutes, or until they float to the surface. Reserve ½ cup of the cooking water before draining the ravioli. Set the cooked pumpkin ravioli aside.
- In a large saucepan over medium-high heat, add extra-virgin olive oil followed by the pancetta. Cook until golden brown and crispy, about 5-6 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, remove the pancetta from the pan and reserve. Add the shallot to the saucepan and saute until softened, about 2-3 minutes. Next, add in the tomato paste and cook for 1 minute.
- Deglaze the pan with the reserved ½ cup of cooking water followed by the heavy cream. Add the cooked pancetta back in along with the Wild Wonders® Tomatoes and cook until the tomatoes are just warmed through. Add the cooked pumpkin ravioli to the saucepan and coat evenly with the sauce. Serve immediately.
Bursting with WOW.
Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.
Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta Kits
Take me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.