Pigs in a Blanket with Rosemary-Campari® Ketchup
8Pigs in a Blanket with Rosemary-Campari® KetchupServes 8
1010 Mins 50 Mins 60 Mins
For the Pigs in a Blanket:
- 2 tubes refrigerated crescent rolls
- 42 mini hot dogs
- 1 egg, beaten with 1 tsp. water
- 2 Tbsp. everything bagel seasoning
- Rosemary sprigs, for garnish
For the Rosemary Ketchup:
- 1 container Campari® tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup tomato paste
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 shallots, roughly chopped
- 6 sprigs rosemary
- 3 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. Kosher salt
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- To make the ketchup, combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan over medium heat and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer and cook until tomatoes are completely softened. Allow to cool and remove the cinnamon stick before transferring to a blender. Puree the ketchup until smooth and taste and adjust for seasonings.
- On a clean work surface, slice each triangle of crescent dough lengthwise into thirds, forming three long triangles. Place a mini hot dog at the larger end and roll up. Repeat with the remaining pigs in a blanket.
- To create the wreath, cut a piece of parchment paper along the diameter of your serving plate. Place on a rimmed baking sheet and place your dip bowl in the center. Using the parchment paper as a guide, begin to place the pigs in a blanket around the dip bowl in a circle, with the sides touching. Repeat with the outer rings. Remove the bowl from the center before baking.
- Brush the dough with the egg wash and sprinkle each pig in a blanket with the everything bagel seasoning. Bake until the dough is golden and cooked through, about 15-20 minutes. Allow to cool before serving.
- To serve, transfer the parchment to the serving plate and slide the parchment from under the wreath. Add the bowl with rosemary ketchup to the center and garnish with additional rosemary sprigs.
Bursting with WOW.
Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.
Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta Kits
Take me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.