Pasta Chips with Buttery Tomato Sauce
4Pasta Chips with Buttery Tomato SauceServes 4
1010 Mins 20 Mins 30 Mins
For the Buttery Tomato Sauce:
- 2 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- ½ sweet onion, diced
- 1 large garlic clove, smashed
- 1 sprig fresh basil
- 1 pack Angel Sweet® tomatoes
- 3/4 cup water
- ½ tsp. Kosher salt
For the Air Fryer Pasta Chips:
- 6 oz. cooked rigatoni pasta
- 1 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. Kosher salt
- 3 Tbsp. grated parmesan
- To make the Buttery Tomato Sauce: Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Once melted, add in onion and garlic and cook until softened, about 4 to 5 minutes. Add in Angel Sweet® tomatoes and water and bring to a simmer. Cook for 10 to 15 minutes then allow to cool slightly. Once cooled, add the mixture to a blender along with the basil and pulse until smooth. Set aside until ready to serve.
- To make the Air Fryer Pasta Chips: In a large bowl, add the cooked rigatoni, olive oil, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt, and parmesan. Toss to coat evenly. Add the seasoned pasta to the Air Fryer and cook at 350ºF until golden brown and crispy, about 5-8 minutes. Serve alongside the Buttery Tomato Sauce for dipping.
Bursting with WOW.
Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.
Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta Kits
Take me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.