One Sweet® Tomato Gnocchi
4One Sweet® Tomato GnocchiServes 4
1010 Mins 25 Mins 35 Mins
- 4 Tbsp olive oil, plus extra to drizzle
- 1kg packaged gnocchi
- 1 Tbsp garlic, chopped
- pinch of red-pepper flakes
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 packages of One Sweet® Tomatoes
- ¼ cup fresh basil, torn
- 1 ½ cup bocconcini (medium size), cut in half
- In a large frying pan, heat 1 Tbsp olive oil over medium high heat. Add a single layer of gnocchi to the pan. Cover with a lid and cook without turning until golden brown on one side, about 3-5 minutes. Remove and place in a bowl. Repeat and cook in batches until all the gnocchi has been cooked.
- Add another Tbsp of olive oil to the pan, add 1 ½ packages of One Sweet® Tomatoes. Cook for 2-4 minutes, moving the pan. Add garlic, chili flakes, salt and ¼ cup of water. Continue to cook for another 4-6 minutes. Using the back of a spoon, smash the tomatoes to release the juices. Cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Add the seared gnocchi and stir to coat. Top with scattered slices of bocconcini and another Tbsp of olive oil.
- Preheat broiler to high.
- Slice remaining One Sweet® Tomatoes in half and place in a small bowl. Add salt, pepper, remaining of olive oil and basil. Toss and set aside.
- Place the gnocchi pan under the broiler to melt the cheese, about 2- 4 minutes.
- Remove and top with fresh One Sweet® Tomatoes salad, serve immediately.
Bursting with WOW.Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Crunchy cukes.Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Tomatoes, please.Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Certified delicious.Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta KitsTake me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.