One Sweet® Tomato Caprese Bruschetta
8-10One Sweet® Tomato Caprese BruschettaServes 8-10
1010 Mins 15 Mins 25 Mins
- 1 baguette or crusty loaf of bread, sliced into 8-10 pieces
- 2 cloves of garlic
- ¼ cup olive oil, plus extra to drizzle
- 3 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar glaze
- 1 ½ cup One Sweet tomatoes, halved
- 10 bocconcini balls, sliced
- 8- 10 basil leaves, whole
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Place bread on a baking sheet and drizzle one side with olive oil. Place in the oven and broil for 1-3 minutes or until the bread is golden-brown and crispy on both sides.
- Rub the cloves of garlic all over the warm toasts.
- Drizzle with balsamic reduction.
- Place bocconcini, One Sweet tomatoes and basil on top.
- Season with salt, pepper and drizzle with olive oil.
Bursting with WOW.Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Crunchy cukes.Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Tomatoes, please.Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Certified delicious.Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta KitsTake me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.