One Sweet® Homemade Bloody Mary Mix
2One Sweet® Homemade Bloody Mary MixServes 2
55 Mins 10 Mins 15 Mins
- 1 pint One Sweet® tomatoes, halved
- 2 Tbsp. pickle juice
- 1 tsp. hot sauce (or to taste)
- 3-4 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- ½ tsp. Kosher salt
- ¼ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Prepared horseradish
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, add the One Sweet tomatoes, pickle juice, hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, Kosher salt, and freshly ground black pepper. Bring to a simmer then reduce heat to low and simmer for 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Pour cooled tomato mixture into a blender and blend until smooth. Transfer to a resealable container and place in refrigerator to thoroughly chill before serving.
- Once chilled, stir in prepared horseradish (to taste). Keep refrigerated until ready to use.
To make a Bloody Mary:
Rim glass with a combination of celery salt and Old Bay Seasoning. Fill rimmed glass with ice. Pour in Bloody Mary Mix followed by 2 oz. vodka. Stir then garnish with desired toppings.
Suggested toppings include:
Skewered One Sweet Tomatoes with cornichons, cubed cheddar cheese, and cocktail onions