ONE SWEET® Bacon Bites
6ONE SWEET® Bacon BitesServes 6
2020 Mins 15 Mins 35 Mins
- 1 bunch fresh chives
- 1/2 cup grapeseed or vegetable oil
- 5 slices double smoked bacon
- 24 ONE SWEET® tomatoes
- Add chives and grapeseed/vegetable oil to a high-speed blender and puree for approximately 30 seconds or until completely smooth. Set aside.
- In a frying pan over medium heat, add bacon and cook on both sides until well browned and crispy. Drain on 2 layers of paper towel until cool. Once cool enough to handle, carefully break up the bacon into 24 equal sized pieces about the size of a penny.
- Using scissors, very carefully cut the tomatoes off the vine, making sure to keep the green tops on the tomatoes attached.
- Using a very sharp paring knife, shave a small sliver off the bottom of each tomato so that the tomatoes will stand up without tipping over. Cut the tomatoes horizontally about 2/3 of the way thru, ensuring the tomatoes stay intact.
- Place a piece of the bacon in the slit of the tomato and put on a serving tray. Repeat with all 24 tomatoes. Drop tiny dots of the chive oil on the plate, arrange each tomato on top of each dot. Serve right away.
Bursting with WOW.Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Crunchy cukes.Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Tomatoes, please.Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Certified delicious.Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta KitsTake me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.