Oktoberfest Pretzels With Spicy Tomato Beer Cheese
6Oktoberfest Pretzels With Spicy Tomato Beer CheeseServes 6
1010 Mins 15 Mins 25 Mins
- 3 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 3 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2/3 cup beer
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly cracked black pepper
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 pack Angel Sweet® tomatoes
- 3-4 Yowzers!™ red chili peppers
- Baked pretzels, for serving (store-bought, frozen)
- Heat butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the flour and whisk until combined and cooked through, about 1 minute.
- In a blender, combine milk, mustard, garlic powder, paprika, salt, black pepper, Angel Sweet® tomatoes, and Yowzers!™ and blend until pureed, leaving small chunks of tomatoes and pepper, if desired.
- To the saucepan, add the liquid mixture slowly, whisking until everything is combined. Stirring constantly, cook until mixture has thickened slightly, about 3-5 minutes. Add in sharp cheddar cheese and whisk until smooth.
- Taste for seasoning and remove from heat. Serve warm alongside pretzels.
Bursting with WOW.
Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.
Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta Kits
Take me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.