Minzano® Master Sauce
4Minzano® Master SauceServes 4
1010 Mins 30 Mins 40 Mins
- 1 x 1.5 Lb package Minzano® Tomatoes
- 3 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp very thinly sliced fresh Garlic
- 1 Tsp Kosher Salt
- 1/4 Tsp freshly ground Black Peppercorns
- Preheat a pot that is large enough to fit all tomatoes to medium heat.
- In a food processor, pulse tomatoes so that they remain quite chunky, roughly 12 – 15 pulses will do the trick.
- If you have a small food processor make sure not to crowd the vessel and do it in batches to ensure consistency.
- Add oil and sliced garlic, reduce heat to low and cook till garlic is softened but not browned, approximately 3 minutes. Add pulsed tomatoes and raise temperature to medium low heat. Simmer for 5 minutes making sure to stir occasionally. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 15 minutes. Add salt and pepper and stir till dissolved then simmer for 2 more minutes.
- Use this Minzano® Master Sauce with your favourite pasta, as sauce for home made pizza, add a little to stews or smother your favourite Italian styled sandwiches with it. Any leftover sauce can be cooled to room temperature and frozen in individual portions.
Bursting with WOW.
Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.
Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta Kits
Take me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.