6Mexican Jar-cuterieServes 6
2525 Mins 30 Mins 55 Mins
For the XL Beefsteak Pico Salad
- 1 cup XL Beefsteak tomatoes, diced
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled, and diced
- ¼ medium red onion, diced
- ¼ cup cilantro leaves, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced or grated
- ¼ tsp. Kosher salt, or more to taste
- ½ cup mango, peeled and diced
- ½ cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- ¼ tsp. cayenne pepper
For the ONE SWEET® Pepper & Elote Corn Skewers
- 3 ONE SWEET® Peppers, cut into 3 inch rings
- 2 corn cobs, cut into thirds
- 3 Tbsp. fresh cilantro, chopped
- ½ Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. taco seasoning
For the Mexican Jar-cuterie
- 12 frozen taquitos, cooked according to package directions
To make the Mango & Black Bean Pico:
- Add all ingredients to a small bowl and stir well.
To make the ONE SWEET® Pepper & Elote Corn Skewers:
- Heat a grill to medium-high. On a skewer, add one ONE SWEET® Pepper, followed by a 3” corn cob, and finish with an additional ONE SWEET® Pepper. Repeat with remaining peppers and corn. Grill skewers until charred, rotating halfway through.
- On a plate, combine the cilantro and taco seasoning. Brush the lime juice on all sides of the grilled corn skewers. Roll grilled corn cobs on the plate with the cilantro seasoning mixture, allowing the mixture to stick to the lime juice.
To assemble the Mexican Jar-cuterie:
- Using a wide-mouth 8 oz. jar, add 3 oz. of the XL Beefsteak pico salad to the jar. Add in 2 taquitos and 1 ONE SWEET® Pepper-Elote skewer. Repeat process for remaining jars and serve.