Meal Prep Breakfast Burritos
8Meal Prep Breakfast BurritosServes 8
1515 Mins 15 Mins 30 Mins
- 1 Tbsp. canola oil
- 2 fully-cooked chicken sausages (about 6 oz. each), sliced into rounds
- 1 medium onion, diced into ½” pieces
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into ¼” pieces
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1 package Sprinkles®, halved
- 8 eggs, scrambled and cooked
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 large whole wheat flour tortillas
- Heat canola oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken sausage and sauté until browned. Remove from the pan and set aside. To the skillet, add onions and sauté until soft, about 3 to 5 minutes. Add sweet potato and cook for another 5 to 7 minutes. Add in salt and black pepper and ½ cup water and cook, scraping up any browned bits, until sweet potatoes are cooked through and liquid is absorbed, adding more water as needed. Stir in corn and cook until just heated through. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- To assemble, lay out the 8 tortillas and evenly divide scrambled eggs in the center of each wrap. Add about 4-5 chicken sausage slices on top of the scrambled eggs to each wrap. Continue layering with 2 Tbsp. of the sweet potato-corn mixture, 1 Tbsp. shredded cheddar cheese, and 2 Tbsp. Sprinkles®. To roll each burrito, begin by folding up the bottom of the wrap to cover the filling. Fold in opposite sides of the wrap and roll up.
- To freeze, wrap each burrito with heavy duty foil then place in the freezer. Remove foil to reheat in the microwave or keep the foil on and reheat in a 325ºF oven for about 20 minutes.
Bursting with WOW.Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Crunchy cukes.Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Tomatoes, please.Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Certified delicious.Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta KitsTake me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.