Lollipeppers™ Crab Bites
10-12Lollipeppers™ Crab BitesServes 10-12
1010 Mins 35 Mins 45 Mins
- 12 Lollipeppers, cut in half
- Cooking spray
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 (5 oz.) can crabmeat, drained
- 2 Tbsp. sour cream
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese, grated
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ¼ cup green onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. lemon zest
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. fresh dill, roughly chopped (extra for garnish)
- 12 slices of bacon
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line a sheet pan with foil and coat with cooking spray.
- Cut the Lollipeppers in half lengthwise. Set aside.
- In a bowl, mix cream cheese, crabmeat, sour cream, Monterey Jack cheese, garlic, green onion, lemon zest and juice and dill.
- Fill each Lollipepper with the crab mixture.
- Cut the slices of bacon in half crosswise and wrap each pepper in a slice of bacon, using a toothpick to secure.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until bacon is crispy and browned.
- Serve warm with lemon wedges.
Bursting with WOW.Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Crunchy cukes.Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Tomatoes, please.Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Certified delicious.Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta KitsTake me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.