Lobster Salad Roll with Angel Sweet® Tomatoes
4Lobster Salad Roll with Angel Sweet® TomatoesServes 4
1010 Mins 10 Mins 20 Mins
- 1 1/2 lbs. lobster meat, cooked and cut into 1” pieces
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- ½ cup Angel Sweet® Tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup celery, finely chopped
- 1 sprig of tarragon leaves, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. chives, thinly sliced, plus more for garnish
- Kosher salt to taste
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 4 brioche rolls, with the tops split lengthwise
- 12 green leaf lettuce leaves
- In a large bowl, add the lobster meat, mayonnaise, lemon juice, tomatoes, celery, tarragon, chives, salt, and pepper. Stir gently to combine.
- On a large skillet or griddle, melt butter over medium heat. Add the buns face down to toast until golden.
- To assemble, place 3 leaves in each roll followed by the lobster salad.
- Garnish with additional chives.
Bursting with WOW.Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Crunchy cukes.Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Tomatoes, please.Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Certified delicious.Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta KitsTake me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.