Lemon Artichoke Hummus & Veggie Platter
2-4Lemon Artichoke Hummus & Veggie PlatterServes 2-4
1010 Mins 0 Mins 10 Mins
- 1 cup canned chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- ½ cup water-packed artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 Tbsp. tahini
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for serving
- ¼ cup warm water
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 lemon, juiced
- ¼ tsp. Kosher salt
- Fresh dill, for garnish
- Suggested accompaniments: ONE SWEET® Peppers Seedless, English Cucumber, Sugar Snap Peas, Radishes, Baby Carrots, Crackers
- In a food processor, combine chickpeas, garlic cloves, tahini, and salt and blend until the chickpeas are broken down and smooth. With the processor running, slowly drizzle in the extra-virgin olive oil and the warm water. Then add in lemon juice followed by the artichoke hearts and pulse a few times, leaving the artichoke hearts in small chunks. Season to taste with salt then remove from the processor and into a serving bowl. Garnish with an additional drizzle of olive oil and dill. Serve with preferred accompaniments.
Bursting with WOW.Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Crunchy cukes.Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Tomatoes, please.Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Certified delicious.Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta KitsTake me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.