Kung Pao Brussels Sprouts
4Kung Pao Brussels SproutsServes 4
55 Mins 30 Mins 35 Mins
- 1 lb. brussels sprouts, halved
- 2 Tbsp. canola oil, divided
- Kosher salt
- 2 tsp. cornstarch
- 2 garlic cloves, grated
- 1 Tbsp. ginger, grated
- 2 YOWZERS!™ Red Chili Peppers, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. rice vinegar
- ¼ cup unsalted roasted peanuts, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 425ºF. Toss the brussels sprouts with 1 Tbsp. canola oil on a rimmed baking sheet. Season with Kosher salt and roast for 15-20 minutes, flipping them half-way through. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix cornstarch with 2 tsp. water until smooth. Set aside. Heat remaining 1 Tbsp. canola oil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Add in garlic and ginger and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add in YOWZERS!™, soy sauce, sugar, vinegar, and ¼ cup water and bring to a boil. Stir in the cornstarch slurry and simmer until thickened, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
- Toss brussels sprouts with the sauce and serve topped with peanuts
Bursting with WOW.Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Crunchy cukes.Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Tomatoes, please.Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Certified delicious.Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta KitsTake me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.