4Kumato® OmeletServes 4
1515 Mins 5 Mins 20 Mins
- 4 Kumato® tomatoes
- 12 large eggs
- 2/3 cup torn and loosely packed fresh flat leaf parsley
- 2/3 cup loosely packed fresh chives, cut into ½” lengths
- ¼ cup low fat sour cream
- 4 tsp vegetable oil
- 4 tsp unsalted butter
- Kosher salt to taste
- Freshly ground black peppercorns to taste
- Preheat the oven to broil.
- On a stove top, set a cast iron or non-stick oven-safe skillet and preheat to medium-low heat. Add 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil and 1 teaspoon of butter.
- While butter is melting, beat 3 eggs in a bowl until they are smooth.
- Add the eggs into the pan and as it sets keep moving the eggs around with a heat resistant spatula. Turn off the heat once eggs are half set, season with salt and pepper and place into the top rack of the oven under the broiler for 1 ½ minutes. Carefully remove the skillet from the oven. Slide the omelet onto a plate, creating a half moon.
- Slice tomatoes into 6 equal rounds. Shingle the sliced tomatoes on top of the omelet and season with salt and pepper to taste. Garnish with 1/4 of the chive sticks and 1/4 of the parsley.
- Repeat 3 more times to make 4 omelets total. Serve with a slice of toasted whole wheat bread and sour cream.
Kumato® is a registered trademark of a Syngenta Group Company
Bursting with WOW.Take me to the berries
The best-tasting berries in the world.
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Crunchy cukes.Take me to the cucumbers
The cucumbers of your dreams.
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Tomatoes, please.Take me to the tomatoes
Vine ripened, hand picked, mind blown.
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.Take me to the peppers.
No GMO. Yes amazing.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Certified delicious.Take me to the organic produce
Organic and amazing, all year round.
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta KitsTake me to the meal kits
Chef-inspired, and ready in 15 minutes or less.
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.