Kumato® and Chicken Sandwich
4Kumato® and Chicken SandwichServes 4
2120 Mins 30 Mins 150 Mins
- 4 Kumato® tomatoes, sliced
- 2 cups loosely packed fresh basil
- 2 cups loosely packed fresh flat leaf parsley
- 2 cloves fresh garlic
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp fresh ground black peppercorns
- 4 chicken breasts, cut in half horizontally
- 8 slices dark rye bread
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 cups fresh arugula
- Combine basil, parsely, garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper in a food processor and puree until well chopped, but not completely smooth. Transfer to a bowl and add chicken breasts, tossing until coated evenly. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Preheat a skillet to high heat and place chicken in pan. Reduce heat to medium-high and sear breast until they are a rich brown color, appoximately 3 minutes. Flip breasts, reduce heat to medium and cook for another 3 to 5 minutes until chicken is fully cooked
- Toast bread until desired doneness. Construct sandwich in the following order: mayo, arugula, chicken and tomatoes.
Kumato® is a registered trademark of a Syngenta Group Company
Bursting with WOW.Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Crunchy cukes.Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Tomatoes, please.Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Certified delicious.Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta KitsTake me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.