Jamaican Jerk Salsa with Campari® and Pineapple
2-4Jamaican Jerk Salsa with Campari® and PineappleServes 2-4
1010 Mins 20 Mins 30 Mins
- 4 Campari® Tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- 1 cloves garlic, grated
- 1 habanero pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- ½ cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- ½ tsp. Jamaican jerk seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Place halved tomatoes and pineapple chunks on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and season with Kosher salt. Roast for 15-20 minutes. Let cool to room temperature.
- Add the roasted tomatoes, red onions, garlic and pineapple chunks to a bowl. Lightly sprinkle in Kosher salt, habanero pepper and Jamaican jerk seasoning. Garnish with fresh cilantro and serve.
Bursting with WOW.Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Crunchy cukes.Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Tomatoes, please.Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Certified delicious.Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta KitsTake me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.