Homemade Spaghetti-Os with Angel Sweet® Tomatoes
4Homemade Spaghetti-Os with Angel Sweet® TomatoesServes 4
2020 Mins 30 Mins 50 Mins
- 4 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 container Angel Sweet® tomatoes, halved
- 1-½ tsp. Kosher salt, divided
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- ½ lb. ground beef
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ lb. Anelli pasta
- ½ cup freshly grated parmesan, plus more for serving
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium-high. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add the Angel Sweet® tomatoes, 1 tsp. salt, honey, and 1⁄4 cup of water. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook, stirring occasionally, until sauce thickens, about 10 minutes.
- Get the kids involved in this step: Prepare the meatballs. Have an adult preheat the oven to 400ºF. In a large bowl combine ground beef, garlic powder, and ½ tsp. salt. Using clean hands, roll mixture into ¾” meatballs. Place meatballs onto a baking sheet. Have an adult place them into the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add Anelli pasta and cook according to package directions. Drain, then add to the saucepan of sauce along with the meatballs and ½ cup grated parmesan. Divide between bowls and serve with additional grated parmesan on the side.
Bursting with WOW.Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Crunchy cukes.Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Tomatoes, please.Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Certified delicious.Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta KitsTake me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.