Herby White Bean Salad with Sprinkles® Tomatoes
4Herby White Bean Salad with Sprinkles® TomatoesServes 4
1010 Mins 10 Mins 20 Mins
For the dressing:
- ¼ cup parsley, finely chopped
- ¼ cup basil leaves, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Champagne vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 1 tsp. Kosher salt
- 1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
For the white bean salad:
- 2 cans of cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 packages of Sprinkles® Tomatoes
- 1 small red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 3 cobs of corn, grilled and kernels removed
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and quartered lengthwise
- To make the dressing, combine the parsley, basil, Champagne vinegar, garlic, salt, and pepper in a small bowl and whisk to combine. Slowly pour in the olive oil while whisking until fully incorporated.
- In a large bowl, combine the cannellini beans, Sprinkles® Tomatoes, red onion, and grilled corn. Spoon some of the dressing over top and gently toss. Transfer mixture to a serving bowl or platter. Top with the hard-boiled eggs and drizzle another spoonful of dressing over top. Serve.
Bursting with WOW.Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Crunchy cukes.Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Tomatoes, please.Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Certified delicious.Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta KitsTake me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.