Haddock and Chorizo with Angel Sweet®
4Haddock and Chorizo with Angel Sweet®Serves 4
1515 Mins 30 Mins 45 Mins
- 3 cups Angel Sweet® tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup chorizo sausage, cut into ½” slices
- 2 Tbsp fresh garlic, chopped
- 3 cups white cabbage, chopped
- 1 tsp sweet paprika
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 1 ½ cup Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and diced
- 24-ounce (680 gram) haddock fillets, cut into large pieces
- Kosher salt to taste
- Freshly ground black peppercorns to taste
- Extra-virgin olive oil to garnish
- Chopped fresh parsley to garnish
- In a food processor, quickly pulse the tomatoes to form a chunky puree. Set aside.
- In a large pot over medium heat, add oil and gently fry chorizo until very lightly browned, approximately 3-4 minutes. Add garlic and cabbage and sweat until translucent, approximately 5 minutes. Add the paprika, stirring to coat the vegetables, then pour in the tomato puree, vegetable stock, and potato. Bring the pot to a simmer, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are cooked through, approximately 15 minutes. While pot is simmering, add the haddock pieces, submerging carefully into the liquid, and gently cook the fish through, about 4-5 minutes.
- Take the pot off the heat and season with salt and pepper. Ladle stew into serving bowls and garnish with a drizzle of extra-virgin olive oil and a pinch of fresh chopped parsley. Serve hot right away with a few pieces of toasted crusty bread.
Bursting with WOW.
Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.
Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta Kits
Take me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.