Greek Salad with teeny tiny Qukes™ , Sprinkles® and Watermelon
4Greek Salad with teeny tiny Qukes™ , Sprinkles® and WatermelonServes 4
1515 Mins 15 Mins 30 Mins
- 1 package Qukes™, cut into thirds
- 2 packages Sprinkles® tomatoes
- 3 cups watermelon, cubed
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup mint leaves, whole
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 3 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp fresh garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- In a small bowl, combine all dressing ingredients and whisk vigorously. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine cucumbers, tomatoes, watermelon, crumbled feta, and mint.
- Drizzle with dressing. Toss and serve.
Bursting with WOW.Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Crunchy cukes.Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Tomatoes, please.Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Certified delicious.Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta KitsTake me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.