Flavor Bombs® Spaghetti Squash
4Flavor Bombs® Spaghetti SquashServes 4
1010 Mins 60 Mins 70 Mins
- ½ cup Flavor Bombs® tomatoes
- 1 medium size spaghetti squash
- 8 cups loosely packed baby spinach, washed and drained
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- 2 tsp unsalted butter
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- Kosher salt to taste
- Freshly ground black peppercorns to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Cut the squash in half lengthwise, remove and discard guts and seeds. Place onto baking tray cut side up. Drizzle each side of the squash with an equal amount of olive oil. Add 1 teaspoon of butter, 1 tablespoon of maple syrup, salt and pepper to taste in each half. Cover each half with foil and seal tightly. Place into the oven and bake until fully cooked, approximately one hour.
- While squash is baking, preheat medium size skillet to medium heat. Add spinach, season with a pinch of salt and pepper and cook to reduce the moisture. Once the moisture is nearly evaporated, remove skillet from heat and let spinach cool.
- Remove cooked squash from oven and rest until cool enough to handle. Use a fork to scrape out the flesh into a large bowl.
- Place the spinach into the bowl, mix it evenly with the squash and re-season to taste as needed. Transfer to a serving vessel. Top with fresh tomatoes.
Bursting with WOW.Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Crunchy cukes.Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Tomatoes, please.Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Certified delicious.Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta KitsTake me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.