Flavor Bombs® Niçoise Spring Salad
2-4Flavor Bombs® Niçoise Spring SaladServes 2-4
3030 Mins 20 Mins 50 Mins
For the dressing:
- 2 scallions, coarsely chopped
- ¼ cup basil leaves
- 1-2 anchovies
- 1 garlic clove
- ⅓ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- Kosher salt
For the salad:
- 1 lb. sushi-grade Ahi tuna
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ¾ lb. baby Yukon gold potatoes, boiled
- 1 Tbsp. whole grain mustard
- 1 head bibb lettuce
- ½ English cucumber, thinly sliced into rounds
- 1 cup Flavor Bombs® Tomatoes, halved
- ½ lb. haricots verts, blanched
- 3 eggs, soft boiled, peeled and halved lengthwise
- Watermelon radish, thinly sliced
- 1 cup Niçoise olives (or kalamata)
- ¼ cup capers
- Edible flowers, for garnish (optional)
- For the dressing: In a food processor, add the scallions, basil, anchovy, and garlic. Pulse until combined. Add in the red wine vinegar and extra virgin olive oil and pulse until smooth. Set aside until ready to serve.
- For the salad: Place a large skillet over medium-high heat. Rub the tuna on all sides with extra virgin olive oil and season with Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Sear the tuna for about 1-2 minutes a side (for rare). Transfer the tuna to a cutting board and slice.
- In a large bowl, toss the potatoes with the whole grain mustard. Season to taste with Kosher salt.
Bursting with WOW.Take me to the berries
The best-tasting berries in the world.
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Crunchy cukes.Take me to the cucumbers
The cucumbers of your dreams.
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Tomatoes, please.Take me to the tomatoes
Vine ripened, hand picked, mind blown.
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.Take me to the peppers.
No GMO. Yes amazing.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Certified delicious.Take me to the organic produce
Organic and amazing, all year round.
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta KitsTake me to the meal kits
Chef-inspired, and ready in 15 minutes or less.
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.