Farro and Honey Bombs™ Casserole
8Farro and Honey Bombs™ CasseroleServes 8
1515 Mins 70 Mins 85 Mins
- 2 cups farro
- 4 cups vegetable stock
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 cups shredded gruyère cheese
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 celery stalks, diced
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh thyme
- 6 cups cubed focaccia (day-old works best)
- 2 cups Honey Bombs™ tomatoes, halved
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375°F and grease a 9”x13” casserole dish.
- Heat 2 Tbsp. of olive oil in a large deep skillet over medium heat. Sauté the onion and celery until softened. Add the farro, vegetable stock, 1 tsp. Kosher salt and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer and cover until the farro is cooked and tender, about 15 minutes. Add the rosemary, thyme, gruyère and tomatoes and stir until combined and the cheese is melted. Remove from the heat. Transfer to the prepared baking dish.
- In a large bowl, toss the focaccia with the remaining olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Top the casserole with the seasoned focaccia cubes.
- Cover the dish with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Then uncover and bake until the topping is golden, about 15 more minutes. Allow to cool slightly before serving.
Bursting with WOW.
Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.
Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta Kits
Take me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.