Everything Bagel Casserole
6Everything Bagel CasseroleServes 6
1515 Mins 50 Mins 65 Mins
- 2 Tbsp. softened butter
- 6 everything bagels, halved and cut into 2” pieces
- 1-½ cups Flavor Bombs® Tomatoes halved
- 8-oz. block of cream cheese, cut into 1/2″ cubes
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. capers, drained
- 8 large eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 3 scallions, sliced (reserve 1 Tbsp. for garnish)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 5 tsp. Everything Bagel seasoning
- 4 oz. smoked salmon, torn or cut into bite-sized pieces
- Fresh dill fronds, for garnish
- Lemon wedges, for garnish (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350° F. Grease a 9”x13” baking dish with butter.
- Scatter half of the bagel pieces in the bottom of the baking dish then top with half of the cream cheese cubes, red onion, Flavor Bombs® Tomatoes, and capers. Repeat the process to create the second layer.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, and green onions. Season with Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Pour mixture evenly over bagels making sure all pieces have been saturated. Sprinkle the Everything Bagel seasoning over the top then cover the casserole with foil and bake for 25 minutes. After 25 minutes, remove the foil and bake until the bagels are golden brown and the egg mixture is cooked through, about 25 minutes more. Allow cooling for 30 minutes.
- Top with the smoked salmon, garnish with the reserved scallion and dill fronds and serve with lemon wedges on the side (if using).
Bursting with WOW.Take me to the berries
The best-tasting berries in the world.
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Crunchy cukes.Take me to the cucumbers
The cucumbers of your dreams.
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Tomatoes, please.Take me to the tomatoes
Vine ripened, hand picked, mind blown.
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.Take me to the peppers.
No GMO. Yes amazing.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Certified delicious.Take me to the organic produce
Organic and amazing, all year round.
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta KitsTake me to the meal kits
Chef-inspired, and ready in 15 minutes or less.
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.