English Cucumber Green Goddess Sandwich
1English Cucumber Green Goddess SandwichServes 1
1010 Mins Mins 10 Mins
- 2 slices of hearty sourdough bread, lightly toasted
- ½ avocado, pitted and sliced
- Curly green leaf lettuce
- 5 oz. fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
- ½ English Cucumber, sliced lengthwise with a peeler to form ribbons
- ½ cup broccoli sprouts (or Alfalfa sprouts)
- Spread mayonnaise on both pieces of bread. Top one piece with avocado, lettuce, mozzarella, cucumber ribbons, and broccoli sprouts. Top the sandwich with the other piece of bread, cut in half, and serve.
Bursting with WOW.Take me to the berries
The best-tasting berries in the world.
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Crunchy cukes.Take me to the cucumbers
The cucumbers of your dreams.
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Tomatoes, please.Take me to the tomatoes
Vine ripened, hand picked, mind blown.
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.Take me to the peppers.
No GMO. Yes amazing.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Certified delicious.Take me to the organic produce
Organic and amazing, all year round.
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta KitsTake me to the meal kits
Chef-inspired, and ready in 15 minutes or less.
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.