Deconstructed Chicken Salad
1-2Deconstructed Chicken SaladServes 1-2
1010 Mins 10 Mins 20 Mins
- 1 cup shredded rotisserie (or leftover) chicken
- 1 English Cucumber, peeled into ribbons
- ½ cup green grapes, sliced in half horizontally
- 1 celery stalk, sliced on a bias
- ¼ cup chives, cut on a bias
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- ¼ tsp. cayenne pepper
- ½ tsp. Kosher salt
- 1 cup watercress
Sesame Lime Dressing
- 1 tsp. tahini
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 3 Tbsp. tamari
- 1 tsp. rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1 lime, juiced
- ¼ tsp. cayenne pepper
- 2 Tbsp. toasted sesame oil
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. In a small bowl, combine the almond slices, vegetable oil, cayenne pepper, and salt and toss to coat. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and add the sliced almonds in a single layer. Toast the almonds in the oven for 5-10 minutes or until golden. Set aside and allow to cool.
- To make the dressing, add tahini, grated garlic, tamari, rice vinegar, honey, lime juice, and cayenne pepper to a bowl and whisk to combine. Slowly drizzle in the sesame oil while whisking until dressing is well combined.
- In a serving bowl, compose the salad with the shredded chicken, grapes, cucumber ribbons, celery, and watercress. Top with toasted almonds and chives and serve with the dressing on the side.
Bursting with WOW.Take me to the berries
The best-tasting berries in the world.
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Crunchy cukes.Take me to the cucumbers
The cucumbers of your dreams.
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Tomatoes, please.Take me to the tomatoes
Vine ripened, hand picked, mind blown.
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.Take me to the peppers.
No GMO. Yes amazing.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Certified delicious.Take me to the organic produce
Organic and amazing, all year round.
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta KitsTake me to the meal kits
Chef-inspired, and ready in 15 minutes or less.
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.