Crispy Buckwheat and Tomato Spring Salad
2Crispy Buckwheat and Tomato Spring SaladServes 2
1010 Mins 20 Mins 30 Mins
- ¼ cup cooked buckwheat
- 1 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 1 Tbsp. fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. shaved pecorino, plus more for finishing
- 1 lemon, zested (about 1 tsp.)
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced into rings
- Flaky sea salt, for finishing
- 1 container XL BEEF tomatoes, sliced half wise into ½-inch slices
- Preheat oven to 350º F. Toss the cooked buckwheat on a lined sheet pan with olive oil and a pinch of salt and spread in a single layer. Bake until buckwheat is crispy, stirring half-way through, about 15-20 minutes total. Allow cooling before tossing with lemon zest and parsley. Set aside.
- Arrange sliced tomatoes on a serving platter and top with sliced shallots, crispy buckwheat mixture, pecorino, and finish with flaky sea salt.
Bursting with WOW.
Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.
Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta Kits
Take me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.