Creamy Tomato & Tortellini Soup
4Creamy Tomato & Tortellini SoupServes 4
55 Mins 40 Mins 45 Mins
- 4 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1 medium sweet onion, chopped
- 6 garlic cloves, smashed
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 2 containers Campari® tomatoes, halved
- 2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. Kosher salt
- ½ tsp. red pepper flakes
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 3 cups refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1 cup Sugar Bombs® tomatoes
- 1 small handful fresh basil
- Melt butter in a large pot over medium heat. Once the butter begins to foam, add in the onion and garlic and sauté until softened and translucent, about 5 minutes.
- To the pot, add in the Italian seasoning, Kosher salt, red chili flakes, and Campari® tomatoes and allow to cook until the tomatoes break down and develop a jammy consistency, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Stir in the vegetable broth and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to a simmer and add the Sugar Bombs and tortellini and allow to cook until tortellini are cooked through, about 6-7 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and stir in the heavy cream. Garnish with the basil leaves and serve.
Bursting with WOW.Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Crunchy cukes.Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Tomatoes, please.Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Certified delicious.Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta KitsTake me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.