Carrot Top Pesto ONE SWEET® Tomato Winter Salad
2Carrot Top Pesto ONE SWEET® Tomato Winter SaladServes 2
1515 Mins 15 Mins 30 Mins
For the Carrot Top Pesto
- 1 cup (packed) carrot top greens
- 1 cup flat-leaf parsley
- 1 large garlic clove, roughly chopped
- ½ cup toasted walnuts
- ½ tsp. Kosher salt
- ¼ tsp. freshly cracked black pepper
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup grated parmesan
For the Winter Salad
- 1 bunch carrots, peeled
- ½ red onion, cut into wedges
- ⅓ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup One Sweet® tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup shaved parmesan, for garnish
- To make the Carrot Top Pesto: Add carrot top green, parsley, garlic, toasted walnuts, ½ tsp. Kosher salt, and ¼ tsp. freshly ground black pepper to a food processor. Pulse a few times to break things down. With motor running, stream in the ½ cup extra virgin olive oil. Process until pesto is smooth. Stir in grated parmesan and set aside until ready to use.
- Preheat oven to 450ºF. Place carrots and red onion in a large bowl and top with ⅓ cup extra virgin olive oil, maple syrup. Season to taste with Kosher salt, and freshly cracked black pepper. Toss to combine then place carrots and red onion in an even layer on a large sheet tray. Roast for 8-10 minutes or until carrots are tender. Set aside to cool, slightly.
- Gently toss the roasted carrots and onions and halved One Sweet® tomatoes with ¼ cup of prepared Carrot Top Pesto. Arrange on a serving platter, garnish with another drizzle of the Carrot Top Pesto, shaved parmesan, and serve.
Bursting with WOW.Take me to the berries
The best-tasting berries in the world.
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Crunchy cukes.Take me to the cucumbers
The cucumbers of your dreams.
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Tomatoes, please.Take me to the tomatoes
Vine ripened, hand picked, mind blown.
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.Take me to the peppers.
No GMO. Yes amazing.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Certified delicious.Take me to the organic produce
Organic and amazing, all year round.
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta KitsTake me to the meal kits
Chef-inspired, and ready in 15 minutes or less.
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.