Campari® Turkey Sliders
6Campari® Turkey SlidersServes 6
1515 Mins 10 Mins 25 Mins
- 1 medium onion, peeled
- 2 lbs lean ground turkey
- 2 tbsp fresh sage, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black peppercorns
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 16 slider buns
- Dijon mustard
- 2 cups baby kale
- 16 Campari® tomatoes, thinly sliced into 32 rounds
- Extra virgin olive oil for finishing tomatoes
- Kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- Using a box grater, coarsely grate peeled onion. Transfer onto two layers of paper towel and gently squeeze out excess liquid.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine grated onion with ground turkey, chopped fresh sage, Parmesan, salt and pepper. Do not overwork the mixture; it will result in a tough burger.
- Using your hands, scoop 1/4 cup portions for each patty; gently form each patty about 3 ½” wide and ½” inch thick. Mixture makes about 16 patties.
- Preheat a cast iron pan over medium high heat.
- Lightly season patties with salt and pepper.
- Add small amount of olive oil to pan and sear patties until golden brown, about 3 minutes per side.
- To assemble, spread mayo on bottom bun, and both mustard and mayo on top bun.
- Place a small amount of baby kale on bottom bun, then top with turkey patty and two overlapping tomato slices.
- Lightly season tomato slices with salt and pepper and a quick drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.
Bursting with WOW.Take me to the berries
The best-tasting berries in the world.
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Crunchy cukes.Take me to the cucumbers
The cucumbers of your dreams.
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Tomatoes, please.Take me to the tomatoes
Vine ripened, hand picked, mind blown.
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.Take me to the peppers.
No GMO. Yes amazing.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Certified delicious.Take me to the organic produce
Organic and amazing, all year round.
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta KitsTake me to the meal kits
Chef-inspired, and ready in 15 minutes or less.
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.