Campari® Tomato Cheddar Biscuits
4Campari® Tomato Cheddar BiscuitsServes 4
1515 Mins 45 Mins 60 Mins
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. Kosher salt
- 1 Tbsp. fresh chives, chopped, plus more for garnish
- ½ cup unsalted butter, cubed and very cold
- ¾ cup Organic Campari® Tomatoes, chopped and strained of excess liquid
- ¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup buttermilk, cold
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Pulse together in a food processor 2 ¼ cups all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugar, and salt.
- Add chilled butter cubes to the bowl and pulse into flour until they become small pea-sized bits.
- Transfer to a large bowl and stir in the Campari® Tomatoes, cheddar cheese and buttermilk until just combined.
- Lightly flour the working surface with the remaining all-purpose flour. Lay the dough out and pat into 1” thick rectangles. Cut the dough into four pieces and stack on top of each other. Flatten again gently before patting dough back into a 1” thick rectangle.
- Use a 3” biscuit cutter or the rim of a drinking glass to cut out biscuits. You should have about 8 biscuits. Transfer to a parchment-lined baking sheet, spaced 2” apart, and freeze for 10 minutes or refrigerate until ready to bake.
- Bake biscuits until the tops are golden brown, about 18-22 minutes.
- Brush biscuits with melted butter and garnish with chives.
Bursting with WOW.Take me to the berries
The best-tasting berries in the world.
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Crunchy cukes.Take me to the cucumbers
The cucumbers of your dreams.
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Tomatoes, please.Take me to the tomatoes
Vine ripened, hand picked, mind blown.
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.Take me to the peppers.
No GMO. Yes amazing.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Certified delicious.Take me to the organic produce
Organic and amazing, all year round.
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta KitsTake me to the meal kits
Chef-inspired, and ready in 15 minutes or less.
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.