Campari® Puttanesca Bruschetta
6Campari® Puttanesca BruschettaServes 6
1515 Mins 5 Mins 20 Mins
- 1/2 lb Campari® tomatoes, diced
- 1 Tbsp capers, roughly chopped
- 3 Tbsp Kalamata olives, pitted and roughly chopped
- 1 Tbsp flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 baguette, sliced into 12 ½” slices
- 1 clove garlic plus 2 cloves, thinly sliced
- 3 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil, separated
- 1/4 tsp chili flakes
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black peppercorns to taste
- Toast baguette slices and rub with garlic clove. Drizzle toasted bread lightly with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Set aside.
- In a small nonstick pan, heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil over medium heat. Add sliced garlic and gently fry to very light golden color, approximately 1 minute. Add chili flakes, capers, and olives. Stir and continue to fry another minute. Remove pan from heat and cool slightly.
- Place diced tomatoes in a medium mixing bowl. Pour slightly warm garlic-caper mixture over tomatoes and gently stir. Fold in chopped parsley and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- To serve, spoon a generous spoonful of bruschetta tomatoes over crostini.
Bursting with WOW.
Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.
Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta Kits
Take me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.