Campari® Grilled Cheese
2Campari® Grilled CheeseServes 2
55 Mins 12 Mins 17 Mins
- 4 Campari® tomatoes, ¼ inch slices
- 4 slices whole-grain sourdough bread
- 2 (125g) balls of Buffalo mozzarella, drained, cut into ¼ inch slices
- 4-6 fresh basil leaves
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- Sea salt to taste
- Freshly ground black peppercorns to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Butter one side of each slice of bread.
- Place bottom slice butter-side down and evenly arrange single layer of mozzarella, followed by tomato slices.
- Season tomatoes with salt and pepper, then layer over basil leaves and a second layer of mozzarella.
- Place second slice of bread on top, butter-side up. Place sandwich in preheated cast iron pan. Cook low and slow until golden brown. Flip and cook other side until golden brown.
- Place cast iron pan into oven to finish melting the cheese, 8-10 minutes.
- Let rest 30 seconds before slicing in half.
Bursting with WOW.Take me to the berries
The best-tasting berries in the world.
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Crunchy cukes.Take me to the cucumbers
The cucumbers of your dreams.
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Tomatoes, please.Take me to the tomatoes
Vine ripened, hand picked, mind blown.
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.Take me to the peppers.
No GMO. Yes amazing.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Certified delicious.Take me to the organic produce
Organic and amazing, all year round.
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta KitsTake me to the meal kits
Chef-inspired, and ready in 15 minutes or less.
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.