4Bombed PotatoesServes 4
1515 Mins 75 Mins 90 Mins
- 1 bunch fresh chives
- 1/2 cup grapeseed or vegetable oil
- 18 Flavor Bombs® tomatoes
- 6 medium sized baking potatoes
- 4 Tbsp vegetable oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black peppercorns
- 1/2 cup pancetta, chopped
- Add both ingredients to a high-speed blender and puree for about 30 seconds or until completely smooth. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place potatoes on a parchment-lined tray and drizzle with oil, salt and pepper. Rub all over until evenly coated. Bake for 45 minutes.
- Using the back of a large spoon, smash potatoes. Sprinkle evenly with pancetta, tomatoes and evenly drizzle with 1/2 of the chive oil. Return tray to oven for 25 minutes or until the edges of the potatoes are crunchy. Drizzle with remaining chive oil and finish with black pepper. Serve hot.
Chive oil can be used in vinaigrettes, served over grilled meats and veggies, or in pasta.
Bursting with WOW.
Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.
Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta Kits
Take me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.