Bloody Mary Bruschetta
6Bloody Mary BruschettaServes 6
1515 Mins 15 Mins 30 Mins
For the Topping
- 1 container MiMi® Sweet Tomatoes, halved
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- 3 stalks of celery, very thinly sliced, leaves reserved
- ¼ red onion, thinly sliced
- 5-6 jarred pepperoncini peppers, sliced into rings
- 2 Tbsp. sliced green olives
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. pepperoncini or olive brine
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- ½ tsp Kosher Salt
- ½ tsp freshly cracked black pepper
For the Horseradish Spread
- 2 Tbsp. prepared horseradish
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- 1 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- ½ tsp. worcestershire
- ¼ tsp. Old Bay seasoning
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- ¼ tsp. hot sauce
- ¼ tsp. Kosher salt
For the Bruschetta
- 1 Sourdough loaf or baguette, sliced 1” thick
- ¼ cup flat leaf parsley leaves, roughly chopped
- To make the Topping: In a large bowl, combine the MiMi® Sweet Tomatoes, grated garlic, celery, red onion, pepperoncini, and green olives. In a separate bowl, add the pepperoncini (or olive) brine, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Whisk in the olive oil until well combined. When ready to serve, add the dressing to the tomato mixture and toss well to combine.
- To make the Horseradish Spread: In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients until well combined and set aside.
- Grill, broil, or toast the sourdough until golden and crispy.
- Lightly spread each piece of sourdough with the horseradish spread. Next, spoon the tomato mixture onto each piece of sourdough. Top each bruschetta with parsley leaves and the reserved celery leaves.
Bursting with WOW.Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Crunchy cukes.Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Tomatoes, please.Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Certified delicious.Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta KitsTake me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.