BBQ Chickpea Sweet Potatoes With Organic Campari® Tomatoes
4BBQ Chickpea Sweet Potatoes With Organic Campari® TomatoesServes 4
1010 Mins 25 Mins 35 Mins
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 tbsp. avocado oil
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 4 sweet potatoes
- 1 package Organic Campari® tomatoes, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 can fire-roasted corn kernels, drained
- 3 tbsp. fresh cilantro, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 415 degrees F. Rinse and drain chickpeas and pat dry with a paper towel. Season with avocado oil, and spices and bake for approximately 25 minutes, flipping halfway through until crispy.
- In the meantime prepare the sweet potatoes and tomato salad. Use a fork to poke holes in the sweet potatoes and cook in the microwave on the potato setting or grill or broil the sweet potatoes.
- While the sweet potatoes are cooking combine the diced tomatoes, avocado, corn, and fresh cilantro in a bowl and toss. Add roasted chickpeas once cooked.
- Scoop out the center part of the sweet potatoes and spoon the tomato salad in the inside. Top with more fresh cilantro and the cheese of your choice if desired. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Bursting with WOW.
Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.
Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta Kits
Take me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.