Angry Hawaiian Pizza with Aloha® Peppers
4Angry Hawaiian Pizza with Aloha® PeppersServes 4
1515 Mins 20 Mins 35 Mins
- store-bought pizza dough, cut in half
- 2 Tbsp flour, divided
- 2 tsp olive oil, divided
- ½ to 1 cup pizza sauce, divided
- 2cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 6ounces ham, thinly sliced, divided
- 4 strips double smoked bacon, thinly sliced and cooked, divided
- 1 cup fresh or canned pineapple, diced and divided
- ¼ cup pickled peppers, drained and roughly chopped, divided
- 2 Aloha® Peppers, thinly sliced into rounds, divided
- hot honey, optional
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Stretch and pat dough half of the dough with floured hands and place on lightly greased baking sheet.
- Spread pizza dough with sauce. Top with cheese. Sprinkle with ham, bacon, pineapple, pickled peppers and Aloha® Peppers. Bake on lowest oven rack for 12 to 15 minutes, until cheese is bubbly, and crust is browned.
- Drizzle with hot honey.
- Cool slightly before slicing and serving.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients. Makes two pizzas or one large.
Bursting with WOW.Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Crunchy cukes.Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Tomatoes, please.Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Certified delicious.Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta KitsTake me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.