Angel Sweet® Tostadas
8-10Angel Sweet® TostadasServes 8-10
1515 Mins 30 Mins 45 Mins
- 2 cups shredded green cabbage
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro leaves, roughly chopped
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 Tbsp. chipotle in adobo sauce, chopped
- 2 cups Angel Sweet tomatoes, halved
- 2 tsp. hot sauce (optional)
- 1 can (378ml) refried black beans
- 12 corn tostada shells
- ½ cup corn, cooked
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1 cup queso fresco, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 250F.
- In a bowl, toss cabbage, cilantro, lime juice, salt and pepper, set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix sour cream and chipotle in adobo, set aside.
- Gently toss Angel Sweet tomatoes and hot sauce, set aside.
- Warm the refried beans, keep them warm while preparing the tostada shells. Add a bit of water if necessary to keep the beans a creamy consistency.
- Heat the tostada shells in the oven for about 10 minutes or until warmed
- To serve, spread a spoonful of beans over the tostada shells, add pickled cabbage, chipotle sour cream, sprinkle of corn, avocado, Angel Sweet tomatoes and cheese
Bursting with WOW.Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Crunchy cukes.Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Tomatoes, please.Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Certified delicious.Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta KitsTake me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.