ONE SWEET® Shrimp Linguine
4ONE SWEET® Shrimp LinguinePortions 4
Temps de préparation
1010 Mins 15 Mins 25 Mins
- 2 cups ONE SWEET® tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 12 pieces of U13 count jumbo shrimp, cleaned and deveined with tails on
- 2 Tbsp garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup reserved pasta cooking water
- 4 cups cooked linguine
- 1/4 cup loosely packed flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp freshly ground black peppercorns
- Kosher salt to taste
- Boil pasta in well-salted water until al dente, making sure to reserve 1 cup of pasta cooking water.
- While pasta is cooking, heat a large sauté pan over high heat then add olive oil. Add tomatoes to hot pan and allow them to burst naturally, shaking the pan periodically. Reduce heat to medium then add shrimp, lemon juice and pasta water and allow liquid to reduce by half.
- Once reduced, add remaining ingredients and toss until combined. Season to taste. Serve Immediately.
Bursting with WOW.Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Crunchy cukes.Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Tomatoes, please.Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Certified delicious.Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta KitsTake me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.