Kumato® Cobb Salad
4Kumato® Cobb SaladPortions 4
Temps de préparation
1515 Mins 7 Mins 22 Mins
- 4 Kumato® tomatoes, wedged
- 8 slices turkey bacon, cooked
- 4 cups loosely packed baby kale
- 4 cups loosely packed baby arugula
- 2 ripe avocados, sliced
- 8 oz shredded roasted chicken
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 4 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp grapeseed or vegetable oil
- Pinch of kosher salt
- Pinch of freshly ground black peppercorns
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the first six ingredients and set aside.
- Bring a small pot of water to a boil. Make an ice bath by filling a large bowl with ice and water and set aside. Using a slotted spoon, carefully submerge the eggs into the boiling water, gently stirring for a few seconds. Boil for 7 minutes, then transfer to the ice bath. Once cooled, peel and slice in half.
- In a large bowl or serving dish, combine the kale and arugula. Add eggs to the middle and assemble the remaining ingredients as pictured. Drizzle with creamy Dijon dressing and enjoy.
Kumato® is a registered trademark of a Syngenta Group Company.
Bursting with WOW.Take me to the berries
These better-than-chocolate treats are meant to be savored, but good luck with that.
Crunchy cukes.Take me to the cucumbers
Juicy, refreshing, and available in a few different sizes, these are definitely not your everyday cucumbers.
Tomatoes, please.Take me to the tomatoes
From kid-friendly snacking ones to the kind that will transform your salad, we’ve got an irresistible tomato for every kind of taste.
Peppers for all.Take me to the peppers.
Sweet, spicy, not-so-spicy and always colorful, our peppers like to keep things interesting. And with names like KABOOM!™ and SHAZAM!™, they’re pretty magical, too.
Certified delicious.Take me to the organic produce
Not just colorful, delicious and amazing, but certified organic, too.
YOU MAKE ME Pasta KitsTake me to the meal kits
Meal Kits to make life easier and tastier.